Here are the updates on this on out work with the BCPR’s Conflict Prevention unit:
1. Supporting IPI study on crowdsourcing and conflict prevention funded by BCPR. The study will compile several case studies and shed some light on the usefulness (or not) of mobiles
2. Planning to have a joint e-gov/Conflict CoP before the end of the year. Concept note in early stages.
3. Developing a guidance note on ICTs, Governance and Conflict. Still in its infancy
4. Hoping to have a joint global programme on the subject to support a few COs.
5. Invited by BCPR/Conflict to crowdsourcing and governance brown bag and spoke about mobiles and governance.